Give your Stygian a large animal companion. They can be a fictional or existing animal. You cannot have more than one Large Companion per Stygian.
- Can be a fantasy or real animal or creature
- Should look more like a sentient creature rather than an object (objects would go under "magic accessory")
- Can be of any colour or texture and markings but have no aura of their own
- The animal companion is considered "sentient", almost like a friend that has attached itself to your Stygian (though they are an extension of the Stygian themselves). Because of this, they are optional in all ARPG art.
- While Stygian can be seen leaning on, being propped up by, or resting on an animal companion, as they are familiars. They are, however, not mounts. Stygian should not be riding them (this goes especially for quadrapedal Stygian, please do not have them riding other quadrapeds - they can use their own four legs!). Familiars are an extension of the Stygian themselves, after all.
- Can be combined with element or semi-transparent to make it have an elemental aura or semi-transparent
- Can have a small collar or bow around the neck. These should always be small and unobtrusive collars/neck bows. In creatures with no neck, collars will be handled on a case by case basis. No other accessories or decorations are allowed for animal companions.
- Cannot be holding, carrying, or wearing accessories (such as capes, saddles, barding, bandages, knives, bags, etc) other than the small collar stated above.
- Cannot be combined with itself (large animal companion) but small animal companion can still be added
- Cannot exceed more than 100% of your Stygian's body length for bipedal Stygian, and 150% for quadrupedal Stygian.
- Cannot block or obscure a Stygian or its traits in masterlist art.
- Cannot look like an existing adoptables species/ Daydream or another Stygian/ Stygian design.
| This trait is okay to replicate artificially on a Diver Artificial Human form. Traits not listed as Artificial okay can be used on their Stygian form as long as they combined (with Artificial okay traits) does not exceed their assigned rarity (ie if they are rare/ rank 2 rarity, they are allowed 1 rare and unlimited uncommon/common traits. If they are rank 3/ common, they are allowed 1 uncommon and unlimited common traits). |