| This is a restricted trait and cannot be used on ANY Stygian or MYO without owning this specific potion. This includes semi-customs, MYO Tokens, Guardian MYOS, Alt MYOS, rebases, so on so forth. The only exception is if the Guardian Stygian inherits an rare trait from a parent that already owns this trait. |
- Must be a weapon commonly traditional in RPGS/ Dungeon Crawlers. More modern weapons are okay too, with discretion (ie: staves, wands, bows, guns, bowgun, swords, lances, shields, maces, chains, nunchucks, etc)
- Without using any modifying potions, must be the same consistency and texture as the weapon it is based off of.
- The weapon has a "voice" of its own, and is considered living, similar to the small animal companion.
- The weapon can also have a smaller form, and alternate between the two. The smaller form should take that of a small accessory. (For Masterlist Art, the weapon is required to be in its weapon form!)
- All animate weapons can have an aura, glowing markings, runes, sparkles around them (optional)
- They can be combined with elemental to give your weapon an elemental feel, but should still have the weapon as a base. The element can wrap around it, for example.
- Cannot exceed more than 150% of your Stygian's body size for quadrupedal Stygian and 100% of your Stygian's body size for bipedal Stygian.
- Cannot be based off a copyright weapon (ie: the Master Sword)
- Cannot be stacked with each other, but can be stacked with regular weapons (weapons mastery potion)