Gift Art: NO
Guardian Requests Okay:
Not open for requests
Branch: Child of Blight
Elder / Hybrid
★ [ Primordial Inheritance ]: Guardian Stygian may inherit the Primordial Trait if a legendary trait slot is rolled for the jar.
★ [ Stygian Inheritance ]: All Guardian Stygian (that do not use "Hybrid Treatling Inheritance") created from this Hybrid will be generated from its Stygian traits.
★ [ Hybrid Lindwyrm x Snap form ]:
(MAX 5 WITH THIS INHERITANCE) This can be (1) inherited from a Guardian Jar created from this Stygian OR (2) passed to an EXISTING Stygian AS AN ALT MYO/ REBASE. Either (1) or (2) take up a slot. New Guardian Jar/ MYO /ALT MYO slot not provided.
- Note: Hybrid form can be used on EITHER regular or primordial (regular) lindwyrm (once primo lindwyrm is released). Use all the features required for the regular/ primo lindwyrm subspecies ON TOP OF:
- Hybrid ears: Side-facing ears similar to a snap's. Basically ears without a pointed tuft facing sideways/downwards from head
- Eye stalks: Little nub eye stalks above eyes. Should be small
- Venom sack: Venom sack (semi-transparent, one colour only) around neck. Can puff up a little bit! (under jaw to neck only, does not extend to chest, see ref)
- Clawed front/back feet: Both front and back feet are clawed with 3-4 toes. Can include actual claws! (and toe beans). This REPLACES the two-clawed look for lindwyrms
★ [ Swarm of bats (regular) ]
(MAX 5 WITH THIS INHERITANCE)
- This can be (1) inherited from a Guardian Jar created from this Stygian OR (2) passed to an EXISTING Stygian AS AN ALT MYO/ REBASE. Either (1) or (2) take up a slot. New Guardian Jar/ MYO slot not provided.
- This cannot be inherited from Guardians, cannot be passed on if the design is fully rewinded (though addons to the design is fine), and cannot be passed onto alt forms as it is a unique inheritance.
- Allows for a massive swarm of bat familiars (non-elemental, just many, many bats)
- Bats can have facial features but should have elemental glow and be slightly semi-transparent in areas.
- Bats should be SMALL bats (see like the legendary above)
- Bats should be the same size, but no upper limit on how many bats
- Bats can be semi-transparent at parts
- Bats can only be of ONE COLOUR.
- No sizing restriction, as long as the trait does not cover up the Stygian/ the Stygian is still visible.
★ [ Swarm of bat forms (IC only) ]: Can disappear into a massive swarm of literal tiny bats. Said to mysteriously fly into gardens in bat form and water Stygians' plants without them knowing.
[ Can Gift / Trade / Sell ]