For subspecies with default tails/wings, it can affect their default tail/wing (pick one).
One potion PER trait to supersize. For example, if you buy a supersize potion, you can supersize the wings OR the tail, not both (if you want both, you need another supersize potion)
Does not include elbow wings, ear wings, sentient tail, or weaponed tail.
Again, only one potion PER trait on your Stygian from the allow traits above.
Supersized traits cannot be stacked with themselves ie: you can have supersize + elemental with supersize + wings, but not supersize + elemental with supersize + another elemental
Supersize can ONLY affect Wings (Back Wings or Multiple Wings), Hair (Manes), Tails, or Elemental Aura. It cannot be applied to any other traits.
For very large supersized images, we as per usual reserve the right to crop the Stygian for cert only to fit the cert!
- PICK ONE OF THESE TRAITS TO SUPERSIZE: Back wings, long tail, fantasy tail, multiple tails, multiple wings, elemental aura (MAX 1 this way), long hair. One potion = one trait to pick.
- Allows these traits to exceed standard sizing! There is no upper limit on the size allowed.
- Stygian still MUST BE SHOWING AND FULLY VISIBLE Traits should not cover up any of the Stygian's primary traits/details including species defining traits and other traits.
- For subspecies with breed specific tails (such as serpent, void, lindwyrm, shark, wishing, etc) tails can increase in length but not in width (will always just be the standard width).
- MULTIPLE WINGS/TAIL: Same as regular supersized, but multiple.
- ELEMENTAL AURA: Only affects one element if you choose to supersize it. If free flowing (not attached to any existing traits), it must flow as one continuous trait (ie if you pick rainbow it must be one long continuous rainbow effect, not a multitude of rainbow throughout your Stygian).
- If your Stygian has multiple elementals, only one can be supersized. Cannot look like elemental outer body or any other existing trait.
- If stacked with hair or wings ie elemental hair, elemental wings, you only need one supersize potion, just for the element, and again must flow as one continuous trait.
- Cannot look like any other existing trait.
- Cannot be used to supersize any other elemental influences on traits not listed above (ie you CANNOT do elemental + supersized object head, elemental + supersized halo, or elemental + supersized animal companion, etc.)